TECHNOMELT 2635 HOT MELT ADHESIVE
We have 5 cases available and ready to ship at a special sale price – only $99!
This general purpose packaging adhesive is used for case and carton sealing, and tray forming applications. It delivers simplified processing, streamlined manufacturing and end-product protection.
Henkel’s Technomelt 2635 Hot Melt Adhesive is the leading choice for hot melt adhesives designed for the best results in production processes and finished products.
Hot Melt Adhesives for Furniture Manufacturing are used in: Small Joint Assembly, Large Surface Lamination, Mounting and Trim Attachment
- Great product performance for various small joint, mounting and trim attachment, and large surface lamination assemblies in furniture, upholstery, cabinetry and more
- Bonds well to wood, particleboard, MDF, laminate, foam, and fabric
- Nearly instant bonding strength speeds up production — eliminating the need for clamping and mechanical fasteners
- Low melt adhesives are available for lower operating temperatures and bonding heat sensitive surfaces
ServCorp, Inc. carries both 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesives and Henkel Technomelt® Hot Melt Adhesives.
3M Hot Melt Adhesives
3M Hot Melt Adhesives are 100% solids, thermoplastic resins that become fluid when heated and quickly wet the bonding surface. They cool, harden and reach bond strength in seconds, keeping production flowing by eliminating clamps, fixturing and drying, and saving time energy and space.
3M Hot Melt 3738 and 3792 are thermoplastic adhesives with low to medium viscosity and long open times. They bond to wide variety of substrates such as wood, plain and coated corrugated, sand cores, foams, many plastics, and other lightweight materials.
- 3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3792 Multi-purpose adhesive with medium viscosity
- Bonds dissimilar substrates such as wood to plastic, fabric to metal
- 3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3738 Low viscosity and long open time for high flow rates, thin bonds, and repositionability
Henkel Technomelt Hot Melt Adhesives
Introduced in the 1960s, Technomelt adhesives are trusted for reliability, quality and proven results and widely used in markets as diverse as electronics, medical, automotive, personal hygiene, furniture and packaging. These products come in a full range of reactive and non-reactive hot melt solutions.
Technomelt adhesives are designed for superior cost-in-use and efficiency. The product portfolio includes groundbreaking innovative from our low temperature hot melt adhesives and sustainable solutions to help build and improve your business. Technomelt hot melt adhesives:
- Deliver excellent cost-performance ratio
- Offer easy and reliable application
- Utilize sustainable and bio-based formulations
- Meet global regulatory compliance and product requirements
Improving the quality, efficiency, and sustainability of furniture and building components is important. Henkel’s hot melt adhesives bond a variety of wooden parts in many applications for furniture, mattress building applications.