Technomelt Pur-O-Lub is a yellow to beige, odorless, pasty synthetic multi-purpose lubricant based on mineral oils and free of alkaline soap or fatty acid. It is particularly used in connection with the processing of polyurethane hotmelts, the lubrication of the melting plate of bulk melters, doctor blades or other movable parts of the melting unit as well as sealing nozzles.
15 cartridges per case
Synthetic multi-purpose lubricant
Based on mineral oils
Free of alkaline soap or fatty acid
Particularly used in connection with the processing of polyurethane hotmelts
7-10 days + transit lead time
PUR lubrication is the process of using a lubricant to reduce friction and/or wear in contact between two surfaces.
- is a high-quality synthetic lubricant based on mineral oils and is free of any alkaline soap or fatty acid. It has a unique synthetic polymer that is intended for use with Technomelt PUR products
- is made from moisture free grease that is critical when interacting with PUR Adhesives
- is particularly used in connection with the processing of Purmelt adhesives, to lubricate the melting plate of bulk melters, lubricate doctor-blades or other movable parts of the melting unit as well as sealing of nozzles
- can be applied to O-Rings of platens to prevent collection behind rings and resulting damage from curing
- can also be used as a multipurpose lubricant
- is also excellent as a sealant for hot melt roll coater gates. It is non-corrosive and thus compatible with all glue pot parts and other metal parts in the immediate surroundings
- can also be used for sealing the heated hoses
A little Technomelt PUR-O-LUB goes a long way. The action of applying a small amount of Technomelt PUR-O-LUB to a PUR pot or component to minimize friction and allow smooth movement prolongs the life of the equipment and helps make a better, more consistent product.