3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus is a very flexible, fast-setting, two-part epoxy adhesive that cures clear and stays clear even when cured in larger masses. This epoxy stays clear, but not colorless when cured in large masses. There’s no more versatile structural epoxy than 3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP100 Plus. It works on a variety of substrates including metals, ceramics and glass, wood, and many plastics. The low viscosity makes it easy to dispense and self-level; and an effective tool for filleting and potting. It features high shear strength and good peel and impact performance that, when combined with good flexibility, make it ideal for a variety of applications in the transportation, specialty vehicle, electrical, general industrial, sporting goods, construction, and consumer goods industries.
7-10 days + transit lead time
48.5 mL Duo-Pak, 12/case
- CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified, helps contribute to LEED® credits
- Fast, aggressive tack and low soak-in eliminate clamping and dry time
- Extended bond time allows 15 seconds to 30 minutes after application before attaching surfaces
- Versatile adhesive bonds a wide range of lightweight materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric, foam, plastic, foils, wood and more
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Super 77™ CA Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive – Low VOC <25% is recommended for bonding paper, foil, felt, cardboard, fabric, and foam to surfaces including plastic, metal and wood. This spray adhesive is photo-safe, clear in color and demonstrates low soak-in. The fast, aggressive tack and extended open time provide a simple process: spray the glue on one or both surfaces, wait 15 seconds to 30 minutes and press surfaces together to form an instant bond. This adhesive is CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
* Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for mist and web spray adhesives.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, cardboard, felt and more