3M Hot Melt Applicator TC
Hot glue gun dispenses hot melt adhesive at a fixed temperature of 385ºF / 196ºC. 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator TC is a lightweight (only 10 oz.) Applicator TC is designed for use with Use with 3M 3738 TC Hot Melt Adhesive 5/8″ x 2″ TC glue sticks and is capable of dispensing up to 3.5 pounds of glue per hour. The on-demand feed control helps minimize hot melt waste and dripping.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Smooth and even flow of adhesive for small to medium size projects
- Good for detail work /used for details work
7-10 days + transit lead time
USE WITH 3M 3738 TC HOT MELT
3M Hot Melt Applicators are designed to help improve productivity, lower costs and minimize waste in industrial applications. From high volume to detail work, 3M Hot Melt Applicators ensure optimum performance through melt-on-demand or progressive feed technology to meet your production deadlines.
- Lightweight designs offer easy handling
- Uniquely designed for 3M Hot Melt adhesives sticks
- Meet the needs of low and high volume dispensing
- Can be customized with accessories to meet application specifications
- Balanced designs for easy, controlled application
- Designed for comfort and ergonomics in mind
Understanding Hot Melt Adhesives
Hot melt adhesives extrude as 100% solid liquefied thermoplastic resins to fill gaps and wet entire bonding surfaces before setting. As a result, they often exceed 100 psi shear strength for quick, convenient assembly without volatiles. Hot melts provide nearly instant bond, and are used on a wide variety of materials ranging from wood to corrugated cardboard, heat-sensitive foam, plastics and metals. Unlike mechanical fasteners or sealing tapes, hot melt adhesives are virtually invisible between mating surfaces. Hot melt, also referred to as glue sticks, are available in a variety of strengths, temperatures and open time/bonding ranges to meet specific application demands.