3M Hot Melt Applicator PG II is a pneumatic glue gun high volume hot gun glue dispenser that operates at a fixed temperature of 385ºF / 196ºC. 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator PG II with Speedloader Cartridge Fee applicator is designed for use with Use with 3M 3738 PG Hot Melt Adhesive 1×3 sticks and is capable of dispensing up to 7.5 pounds of adhesive per hour. As the Speedloader chamber runs low, it emits a whistling sound. The piston can be retracted and adhesive glue sticks loaded into the chamber to keep production flowing. Applicator includes stand and 9921 and 9946 brass tips.
- Contoured grip and wide trigger provide operator comfort and precise control
- Positive check valve nozzle helps minimize dripping
- Built-in stand helps keep applicator upright, stable and ready for use
- Available with cartridge (3 sticks) or magazine (12 sticks) feed
7-10 days + transit lead time
3M Hot Melt Applicators are designed to help improve productivity, lower costs and minimize waste in industrial applications. From high volume to detail work, 3M Hot Melt Applicators ensure optimum performance through melt-on-demand or progressive feed technology to meet your production deadlines.
- Lightweight designs offer easy handling
- Uniquely designed for 3M Hot Melt adhesives sticks
- Meet the needs of low and high volume dispensing
- Can be customized with accessories to meet application specifications
- Balanced designs for easy, controlled application
- Designed for comfort and ergonomics in mind
Understanding Hot Melt Adhesives
Hot melt adhesives extrude as 100% solid liquefied thermoplastic resins to fill gaps and wet entire bonding surfaces before setting. As a result, they often exceed 100 psi shear strength for quick, convenient assembly without volatiles. Hot melts provide nearly instant bond, and are used on a wide variety of materials ranging from wood to corrugated cardboard, heat-sensitive foam, plastics and metals. Unlike mechanical fasteners or sealing tapes, hot melt adhesives are virtually invisible between mating surfaces. Hot melt, also referred to as glue sticks, are available in a variety of strengths, temperatures and open time/bonding ranges to meet specific application demands.