3M Cubitron II Roloc Durable Edge Disc 984F
3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Durable Edge Disc 984F offers a superior solution for tackling medium to high pressure grinding applications when a smaller-sized disc is needed. 3M Cubitron II Roloc Durable Edge Disc 984F excels in stainless steel, cobalt chrome, and nickel alloy applications. Durable Edge Disc 984F is available for use with the following Roloc attachment systems: TR, TSM and TS. Please select discs with the attachment design made for your system. Estimated lead time:
10 days + transit
- 3M Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) maintains super-sharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
- Disc life is significantly longer, completing more parts per disc and requiring fewer disc changes
- Grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for stainless steel and other heat-sensitive alloys
- Roloc™ quick attachment system provides for easy disc changes between grades or applications
- Backing supports medium to high pressure grinding applications and 2-ply construction provides added durability for edge work
To save time and increase throughput, our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Durable Edge Disc 984F combines the convenience of the 3M™ Roloc™ Quick-Change Attachment System with 3M proprietary Precision-Shaped Grain (PSG) technology, delivering outstanding cut rates and disc life. For long life and durability, we used a laminated 2-ply polyester backing for wear-resistance in edge work.
Because PSG contributes to an exceptionally high cut-rate with less pressure, operators can finish tough tasks faster and with less fatigue. A grinding aid incorporated on the disc makes this an outstanding product for all types of metal—it helps keep the disc cooler on stainless steel and heat-sensitive metals such as nickel alloys and titanium, thereby reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat-related stress cracks.
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II products have raised the bar for high-performing abrasives. 3M Precision-Shaped Grain outcuts and outlasts conventional ceramic industrial abrasives and requires less grinding force to achieve superior performance. The result is that operators can grind faster and complete more parts per disc with less muscle-work and fatigue.